Lisa Additions

I now have an extension table! I had a piece of dark grey acrylic/plexiglass/perspex cut today, based on a cardboard template I made for my Lisa. This model did not have an extension table as an option, so I had to DIY. The sheet is 10mm thick and very heavy. I need to find adjustable legs for it, but currently I use four pillars made from blocks of Lego Duplo - the engineering on that plastic is great, the table is perfectly level! ;)

Very spacious.

I also bit the bullet and purchased a walking foot in a mixed bag of Husqvarna attachments. The walking foot is about AU$180 new, this is the older style, so I got it and ten extra feet for $100.

Originally for a Designer machine... that's a floppy disk in that sleeve, folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Machine: 1960 Singer 320K-2 Electric #2

Found - Singer 320K-2 Electric #2